The folks at Starboard SUP who dreamed this up say, “This may just be the funnest / whackiest / craziest thing to happen to the world of stand up paddling since race boards met waves.”
Here’s the deal:
- Games will take place every Tuesday night from 5PM-Sunset at the Barge Canal Beach, just south of Perkins Pier.
- We will be running 15 minute pick up games from 5:00PM-8:00PM
- Show up to play one game, or stick around and play all evening.
- Show up with your team of 3 OR we can match you up with other people.
- It costs $20 per to play. Play as much or as little as you want. It all depends on how many people show up to play.
- Our summer staff will be managing set up and break down.
Read about our first SUP Polo game on Lake Champlain in this Seven Days piece or watch this SUP Polo Video from our friends at WCAX. If you have any questions about how this all works or how to sign up, shoot us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at the shop.