The “Show Up and Blow Up” Demo Tour is coming to YOU, this Spring!
Starting on the east coast this spring, and moving to the Rocky Mountains for the summer, Boardworks will be at every major whitewater event of the year. These events will consist of product demos, clinics, and races, showcasing what the sport of SUP has to offer.
- If you have been wanting to try Stand Up Paddle boarding but haven’t had the opportunity, this is your chance.
- Test new inflatables, Learn-to-paddle SUP’s, even world class race boards…all there, all for free, and all offered with SUP lessons for beginner thru expert levels.
- If you have been wanting to buy a Standup Paddle board this is a great opportunity to test drive some of the best products on the market.
“The beauty of the sport is that it can be done in any body of water, anywhere,” says team paddler and sales rep Mike Tavares. Mike along with pro paddler Haley Mills will be traveling around the country and heading up the tour. “Stand Up Paddling is something anyone can do. We know there are lots of people who want to try, but have not been able to make it happen…well here’s your chance. Haley and I have introduced literally hundreds of people to the sport. We look forward to helping more people get out for some fun on the rivers and lakes,” noted Mike.
Boardworks will be showcasing:
- Its Inflatable SUPs including the Shubu “Show up and Blow Up” boards.
- New game changing Multi Chamber Inflatable Badfish SUPs.
- The Badfish hardboards – MVPs and the River Surfers (the premier river specific SUPs).
- All around flatwater boards including the Raven, Joyride, and EPX models.
- World Class race boards- Morrelli & Melvins and Ohanas.
Tavares and Mills will team up with local specialty retailers to make it all happen. Check out the schedule:
- Alabama Mountain Games -Cleveland, AL – March 16-18
- Nantahala Outdoor Center Spring Shootout, North Carolina – April 20-22
- Carolina Cup – Wrightesville Beach, NC April 27-29
- Dominion River Rock -Richmond, VA May 18-20
- CKS Paddlefest – Buena Vista, CO–May 25-27
- Fibark – Salida, CO – June 14-17
- Gunnison River Festival – Gunnison, CO – June 22 -23
- Missoula River Festival – Missoula, MT June 27-29
- Kellys Whitewater Park – Cascade, ID July 7-8
- Weber River Show Up & Blow UP SUP Cross – Henefer, UT July 31
- World Cup Freestyle Finals – Nantahala North Carolina Sept 7-9
- Gauley River Festival – Summersville, VA Sept 13 16
- River Rocks, Chattanooga, TN – Oct 5 7
CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO of last years Nantahala Shoot Out
Stay tuned to Boardworkssup.com for more info and updates on each event in the tour.
About Boardworks Surf:
The people at Boardworks are passionate about all things to do with the water lifestyle they all embrace. Their goal is to share that passion, to promote respect for the planet, it’s creatures and each other and to make stand up paddle and surfing more fun for more people. Boardworks represents some of the best shapers in the world and bring their premier SUP and Surf models to the global water community manufactured with our proprietary construction technologies. Their SUP brands include Paddle Surf Hawaii, Rusty, Infinity, Badfish, Dennis Pang, Ohana, Morrelli and Melvin. Surf brands include Hynson, Von Sol, Aipa, Kane Garden, Dewey Weber, Bruce Jones and more.
For more info go to www.boardworkssurf.com
or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/boardworkssurf